With the growing online culture we live in, people have started shifting to the “guilty until proven innocent” mentality. Mob rule on social media has now taken away the right of being innocent until proven guilty.
Accusation is now taken as fact and means you must forfeit everything regardless of whether or not the time has been taken to prove or disprove guilt.
That’s not Biblical and never will be. We’ve got to get back to handling justice how God directed us.
In this book, Dr. Hyles walks you through the Biblical principles that God set up on how to handle justice. You’ll learn:
- What is Biblical justice?
- Why true justice is judging only the areas in which we have been given authority by God.
- Why listening to an accusation or repeating one is unjust.
- Why believing what someone tells us about another is unjust.
- Why deciding guilt based on hearsay is unjust.
- How we can get back to handling it God’s way.
If we as Christians would live the Bible principles in this book, it would certainly change our churches, our Christian schools, our homes, and our lives.